• Dissolve the yeast in warm milk. Add the flour, then mix with a fork. Add the egg and softened butter and start kneading with your hands.
• Cut the anchovies in sauce and the black olives in coarse pieces. Add the anchovies in sauce, the anchovy paste and the olives, continue kneading until obtaining a firm and smooth mixture.
• Make a ball and transfer in a bowl, previously greased with a drizzle of oil; cover with film and let prove in warm place, until the dough has doubled in volume. Once the dough has risen place the dough on a work surface sprinkled with flour.
• Form cylinder and cut in pieces. Make 10 balls and place them in muffin cups; let rest for 30/40 minutes.
• Preheat the oven at 200°C. Insert in the hot oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the pies are golden on the top. Remove from the oven and let cool, serve at room temperature.
There are a thousand different ways to enjoy this speciality: on croutons, pizza, in salads, on pasta or as an ingredient of the most delicious recipes.