• Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet.
• In a bowl, work the whole eggs with the ricotta, add the liquid cream and mix by adding salt and pepper.
• Clean the artichokes, cut them into wedges and stew them in a pan with a little water until they are tender.
• Spread the artichokes on the basis of puff pastry and add the liquid mixture of cream and eggs, the provola into cubes and anchovy fillets on the surface.
• Fold the edges of the puff pastry and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 °.
The Cantabrian Sea anchovy fillets
The Cantabrian Sea anchovy fillets comes from high quality artisanal process.
From fishing to packaging, all is carried out state-of-the-art. Available in easy see-through trays with airtight lid. Also available with chili.