• Boil the potatoes in plenty of water, until when you insert the tines of a fork you will not feel that they are soft, it will take about 30 minutes.
• Put the potatoes under the jet of cold water, then cut them at 3/4 of the height, as if to create a hat.
• With a spoon, empty the potatoes and keep the pulp aside.
• Chop the sage, and cut the mozzarella into chunks.
• In a bowl put the potato pulp, chopped sage, and 3/4 of the mozzarella, add the spicy anchovies, season with salt and pepper if necessary and mix with a fork.
• With the mixture you have obtained, fill each potato, finish with the remaining mozzarella, season with a little oil and place in preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
• Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Anchovies in Sauce
Our anchovies are fished with the 'circle' technique, sustainable and respectful of the marine ecosystem.
The quantities are strictly regulated and established from year to year to avoid over-exploitation of the sea.