• Pour the extra virgin olive oil in a pan, add the breadcrumbs and the chilis in small pieces. Let toast for some minutes, then set aside.
• Sauté the onion, then add the toasted pine nuts and the raisins Let cook for a few minutes then add the saffron.
• Add to the pan a few anchovies in extra virgin olive oil. Mix the ingredients and add a sprinkle of the fresh fennel finely chopped.
• Cook the spaghetti "al dente" add the sauce, stirring the pasta directly in the pan.
• Add the breadcrumbs with the chilis, mix everything and serve the pasta with the anchovies.
Anchovies in Extra virgin Olive oil
Like all oily fish, anchovies have significant nutritional proprieties.
Rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids they are healthy and tasty food, that can be prepared and eaten in thousands different ways.