• Boil the carrots in boiling water for 15 minutes, drain and put them in a bowl with 1/3 of the milk, mashed well with a fork, to make them a puree, keep aside.
• In a saucepan, toast the sesame seeds for 2-3 minutes, add the remaining milk and bring to a boil.
• As soon as the milk has reached the boil add the carrot puree, stir, add salt and pepper and continue to simmer for at least 10 minutes.
• Remove from the heat and blend the mashed puree with an immersion minipimer.
• Serve with the hot puree at the base, lay on the grilled mackerel and complete with the sprouts. Serve immediately.
Mackerel fillets grilled in olive oil
Ideal for a healthy meal tasty and balanced. 100g of tuna fillets guarantee a contribution of proteins equal to 50% of the daily intake reference.